Friday, February 22, 2013

Song of Storms Guitar Cover

Song of Storms Guitar Cover Tube. Duration : 2.60 Mins.


DOWNLOAD MY NEW MAJORA'S MASK EP HERE itunes.apple.com This is Zelda song number TWO, and this wasn't a very challenging song, as it's basically the same 15 seconds repeating, but I did what I could to make it varied in genre and style. Hopefully I can get my next one out as fast as this song! Well, not much else to say except, comment, thumbs up, and subscribe! Thanks for watching! Donations: www.paypal.com MP3: www.mediafire.com Download All My Songs: www.mediafire.com The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Song of Storms Koji Kondo Nintendo Drums: Toontrack EZDrummer All Guitar Sounds: Line 6 Podfarm Lead and Rhythm: Charvel So-Cal Clean Rhythm: PRS SE Singlecut Bass: ESP LTD B-15 Acoustic: Guild Camera: Sony Handycam Interface: Line 6 UX1 Music Program: Garageband

Keywords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment